Thursday, September 22, 2022 12pm to 1pm
About this Event
Employee Services has partnered with CollegeInvest to offer University of Colorado faculty and staff easy access to Colorado’s 529 College Savings Program. This unique opportunity will allow you to use tax-advantaged college savings plans to save for higher education expenses for your children, grandchildren, even yourselves!
From noon – 1 p.m. on September 22, a CollegeInvest representative will host a presentation and explain all the benefits of saving for college, and the plans offered by CollegeInvest. Plus, everyone who attends will receive free $25 starter accounts.
Highlights of the CollegeInvest program are:
• Colorado state income tax deduction for contributions
• Open an account with as little as $25
• Tax deferred growth and tax-free qualified withdrawals
• Savings can be used nationwide
• Four unique plans tailored to meet your investment style
• Account owner controls the money
• Beneficiary can be changed without penalty
• Direct deposit options make it convenient
• No income or age limitations
• Expert money managers
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.