About this Event
At the end of this activity, learners will be able to:
1) Describe the learning trajectory of an LIC student over the course of their academic clerkship year
2) Describe the benefits of learning medicine through the longitudinal arc of illness episodes and relationships, and identify strategies for supporting continuity between patients and LIC students
3) Distinguish between feedback, assessment, evaluation, and grading in the CUSOM LICs
4) Develop strategies to improve goal setting, feedback, and precepting in time-pressured environments
5) Identify strategies for integrating LIC students into healthcare teams and empowering their interprofessional relationships
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
0 people are interested in this event