About this Event
13200 E 14th Pl, Aurora, CO 80011https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/gastroenterology/conferences/rmh #RMH2022
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology invites you to join us at the 9th Annual Rocky Mountain Highlights in Gastroenterology and Hepatology Course on Saturday, August 6, at the Hyatt Regency Denver-Aurora Conference Center to catch the latest highlights in GI and Hep. CME for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, advanced practice providers and other members of the medical community both locally and nationally.
1. Identify barriers to appropriate Hepatocellular Carcinoma Screening in at-risk populations.
2. Understand the role for non-invasive fibrosis assessment in chronic liver disease.
3. Understand best practices in evaluation and management of Helicobacter Pylori testing, treatment and eradication.
4. Assess patients with constipation symptoms in the outpatient setting and offer evidence-based treatment approaches.
5. Understand benefits and downsides of non-invasive colorectal cancer screening options.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
To earn board credit, the attendee must participate in the CME activity including the evaluation component. By participating in this event and requesting board credit, I understand that my learner completion data will be shared with the ACCME and the applicable certifying board(s).